Due to the COVID-19 pandemic resulting in school closure, the Moanalua Elementary School Aloha Run has been rescheduled as a VIRTUAL run. It is TENTATIVELY scheduled for May 25-29, 2020. We are still excited to create a fun and healthy experience for students, while raising money for our school.
Thank you Moanalua Ohana for helping us to raise $19,521.19!
Prizes along with the Aloha Run Shirt order will be distributed at a later date, not yet determined, due to these uncertain times. We thank everyone for your understanding of the delay.
How Virtual Aloha Run works:
- Students create an exercise plan with their parent/guardian - More Details Below.
- After stretching, get ACTIVE! Students have the entire week of May 25-29, 2020 to complete the exercises on their plan.
After completing the exercises on their plan, students may ask their parent to record their results on bit.ly/AlohaRunFOrm to receive a participation certificate.
Your parent may also email us a photo of you exercising to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will post your photos here!
Tips to Remember
- Practice social distancing at all times and be safe – avoid places that are closed as part of the state “shut-down"
- Create a running and/or exercise plan
- Stretch before and after physical activity
- Drink lots of water and stay hydrated
- Enjoy a healthy snack following your run
Click on activity to view video.