Vision, Mission and Belief
Moanalua Elementary School is a model community of 21st-century learners, contributing to the global society with compassion, integrity, and aloha in the pursuit of one’s purpose, passion, and dreams.
Moanalua Elementary School empowers students to engage in a rigorous and relevant curriculum while exploring their passions and dreams in a safe, supportive, nurturing environment.
Our Core Values
- High expectations for all
- Success at high levels for all learners
- A rigorous and relevant education
- The development of the whole child
- Continuous growth/improvement to maximize potential
- Diversity and equity
- Nurturing innovation to prepare for the future
- Critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, and communication (the 4Cs)
- Positive, caring relationships
- Safe, supportive, nurturing environment for the MES Ohana
- Compassion, integrity, aloha, trust
- Collaboration, teamwork